Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Good Times Past

Well, It has ben a while since my last post, and for good reason...I had more important matters to attend to. I left the high school and I am on my way to attending various elementary gigs. I have private lessons lined up and I am all ready to go...In May. Yes, my schedule has been delayed till May, but my contract starts in 7 days. Go figure. At least I get paid.

Now, since I have taken care of all the busy work (for now) I can concentrate on other matters...blogging and goofing off.

=============================================================
Making matters worse!!

While I was off training for my new job, I met all sorts of interesting peeps. One I shall call Mr. X.
Mr. X is interesting because he is rare. He was doing fairly well before this position came up, and is taking a pay cut. He has two cars, no wife (usually you have a Japanese wife or husband if you are in Japan for any amount of time...not counting military of other government related reasons). He is divorced (twice) but not to a Japanese. He has three kids, money, a girlfriend (not Japanese), a tendency to call in pseudo hookers (delivery heath in Japanese), and a knack for downloading stuffs off the net. Now these are not the usuall stuffs like freeware...no this is what Napster got yelled at for.
While Mr. X seems to be doing well, is he hurting society more through his lack of ability to keep a relationship or through his theft?

I know this post has little wit and lacks the charm of other posts, but it does post (haha) a good question. A moral question. Think about it while I figure out what to post next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home