Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Smothig, The little pimple

Well, as I update my progress on writing, I have very little to report. I have started nothing as I am having problems installing Office 2003 on my laptop. The problem being the lack of the Office 2003 CD. It has traveled to the same location as the Service Pack 2 for XP update CD, the Norton's Anti-Virus CD, and many other program disks which I believe are important yet can not remember what they were for. Whew. That said, it is either word pad, notebook (as in a real notebook), or nothing. I choose you Pika-CHU!!! FUCK. There I go again.

Not having writen anything does not mean that I didn't think up anything. It does mean that there is a slim chance that I remembered anything I thought of, but at least I did something.

I did ask these questions:
Do I need a hero? No.
Do I want a hero? Only if the hero dies a painful yet meaningful death.
How you gonna kill'em off? Painfully.

Now if JK Rowling did this before writing Harry Potter...wouldn't that be fun.

Laters

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Mapmaker in DC said…

    Hey Don!

    Try Open Office... you can get it for free, and it'll satisfy all your word needs...

    http://www.openoffice.org/

    -Tim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home