Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Year Late

Welcome 2006!!!

It has been a while since my last post for mainly one reason. It's winter.

"So what?" you say.
"Winter means cold." I reply.
"So?"
"Cold means my computer room is quite nippy."
"?"
"Last time I was in there checking my mail, I spent time scraping snow off the tips of my hardened man nipples. Like Mt. Fuji they were. Sticking straight out into the stratosphere. "
"You have problems."
"My little fingers get cold."
"Turn on the heater."
"The wife will yell."
"Wear a jacket."
"Fingers get cold."
"Wear Gloves."
"olkzAg. tthis is whAt Happpwbnas wwhebn I thypw wirt gflkioves.q"
"Fine. Whatever."
"A HA!!! I win."
"Loser."
And then I crawl back into my little hole.

Anyway, it is because of that. I only went into my frozen computer room to get the frozen steak or to do something absolutely necessary on the computer (like e-mail the Honky Tonk Man).

Seldom the book is stasis till I finish IT. I wanted to read IT because I haven't yet and Stephen King is one of my favorites. I like his writing style. That does not mean I am not writing, it just means I am not writing right now. By the way, thank you Matt. I will let you know when I finish something I feel is good enough.

Ahhh, Hardened Man Nipples. I can hear it now.

"Get your man nipples. Get your HARDENED MAN NIPPLES!!! 2 for 5!!!"

It goes up there with swollen-sweaty-hairy donkey balls.

Gotta Run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home