Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

April Showers

Ahh, the nipply chill of April in the morning has once again pounced upon the denizens of us upper hemishereian (it could be a word) folk. Actually, most of this month has been chilly. I wouldn't complain too much, but I got time off this month.

More on Big Billy:

My son told me the other day that he likes "Hot." He stopped at that. He asked if I can remember it. I said, "Sure." Well, let us back up a bit to tell you about my kid. He is a youngin at 4, yet he has caught on to things most adults still haven't figured out. Case in point: I showed him Thunder Cats the other day. We watched a few episodes and he enjoyed it. He loves the Power Rangers (currently the Bouken Ranger series in Japan), and he is well aware of the "Hero Vs Villan" storyline. Now, I ask him what the leader of the Thunder Cats name is and he answers "I like Cheetara." I told him that I didn't ask about Cheetara. The Lion guy, what's his name? "Cheetara is fast." Well, so the kid has an eye for pretty ladies.

Well...


This is Bouken Pink. I can find a better pick, but lets go with this. He used to like the cool Bouken Black. He bashes the enemy with a big ole Hammer. Pink uses a cute squirt gun (ummm, she does...it is called the hydro-shot). Yup, now he has moved on to the cute and pretty.

About the person behind the character: she is 19, likes billiards, likes bodyboarding, and has her own idol website.


Well, and that's not all. Last night we were recycling old clothes and pulled into the lot of Kings Recycled Clothes. In the lot, there were a group of people apparently breaking up to go home. One girl (about 20) came out of the group and walked by our car as Kumiko and I were digging stuff out of the trunk.

Billy asks, "Where are you going?"

She says, "Home."

"By car or walking?" (imitates walking home)

"Car."

"Is that your car?" (points at the car she is headed towards)

He starts to follow her. So we have to stop him and drag him into the store.

Well, at least I know he knows how to play. This kid is a natural. Persistant, attentive, and...young. He isn't smooth and he makes mistakes, but he is far better than most guys I've seen try to pay. I've tried to make him not shy...he isn't unless he knows the girl...or meets her for the second time (during this time he pretends to forget he ever hit on her---he does this often...something like, "it wasn't me!").

Anyway, enough about the kid. Next post is about some talents in Japan.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home