Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

In Shape


In the rush to become more healthy. Some of us forget what is important-

There are those of us who view our bodies as a temple. Others view it as well, a garbage dump. How you view your body and treat it is very important. I of course think I am the hottest shit on the block. On the other hand, years of abuse (sex drugs and rock and roll, baby) have taken their toll. In one recent visual poll of Dno's students, an average age of 150 years was decreed. This added to a train pass which clearly states that Dno is 45 years old (a bit off reality) is upsetting.

To all of those out there who are suffering abuse but are to pompous and deluded to care about it...I am one of you.

Sincerely,
The Dno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home