Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Summer Report: Japanese Elementary Students; Hard Gay; Bobby; and Dno Beard

Well, summer is almost over. I actually have the time and energy to write a bit, YaHoooogle!
Let me begin by saying goodbye to some of my students from last term.


This is my other wife, Ms. Hage (bald girl), and her friend. I am oft called names or told really messed up things while teaching. Hage (pronounced Ha...As in hahaha and ge...As in gay) is one of the most common names thrown at me. When she tried I called her Ms. Hage. Then I was branded Mr. Hage by someone else; we were married as a result (dudes, I teach elementary kids, most logic is tossed out till after high school anyway). By the way, Ms. Hage is the one with something growing out the side of her head.













Here we have Strong Mushroom (the tall kid). He is one of most patient people I ever met. He would make a great cop, teacher, doctor, counselor, (person who has to deal with other people), etc. I don't want to say that this kid takes abuse by the truckload, but I do want to say that he has the ability to handle it. This kid was almost always with the "special" class during the recesses. He handled one of the violent kids with the skill of a pro. He always has a smile. He is always laid back. He is sort of like my friend Donnie, the custodian from the University of Toledo's Scott Park campus. Both these guys enjoy their life. Both these guys have made mine better.











These girls are dancing with chopsticks. Remember, I mentioned the lack of logic. Perhaps someday they will make a dance troop called THE DANCING CHOPSTICKS and dance to the song..."Chopsticks."


















I played with these kids when they were waiting to go home. Sometimes they waited for me to leave to walk with me.



















This was right in front of the bike parking. They mobbed me.



















This is Bayaya on the right. I can't remember all the kids names. I know Ms. Hage's real name, Strong Mushroom introduced himself real early. And Bayaya here really loosened up when S. Mushroom and I talked with her. Usually, she and I would look for Stong Mushroom and would end up throwing around a ball with him in the special class's room.

I am assuming that the blur on the bottom is my finger.











Next: Hard Gay

On the right is Hard Gay (aka. HG; aka. Razor Ramone). On the left is Real Gay (aka. RG). HG and RG visited Sano City for the festival this year. HG and RG are both pro wrestlers and comedians/TV personalities. They brought out a crowd. Billy loved it.

BTW, Hard Gay became engaged to his GIRLFRIEND just two days before appearing here in Sano. I guess he will change to Hardly Gay.

I guess logic continues to be lacking long after high school for some.





And Bobby...



I know this pic sucks, and I will fix it, but it is the only one I have right now. Bobby was a TV personality for years, and then became a Shoot Fighter in the little known outside Japan K-1 fighting circuit. He also came to Sano. And just before the festival. He is a really nice guy. Seems to loved kid. He pretty much pulled Billy from the crowd to give him a signed T-shirt.
Thanks Bobby.


The Beard. The fuzz you see on my chin is my summer beard. You could call it a goatee, but this is all I get. It be my beard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home