Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stone in shoe?

Kidney stones are no laughing matter, and I respect that. Last night was a bitch. I woke up about 4 am tossing and turning because my lower back was wrought with piercing pains. The pains lasted. No amount of stretching or yoga like positioning helped. I woke Kumiko up eventually. I puked several times. Ran to the toilet in hope that passing gas (like when my ulcers flared up) would help. It didn't. On and off till about 6 when I downed an advil (probably a year expired) I was in pain. The advil didn't kick in until about 7 ish when I laid down on an ice pack.

I got to the hospital about 9 and was told I wouldn't be seen by the doc until about 10ish (actually, more like 11ish). After a piss test, an x-ray, and a unltrasound, I was told "no stones!" Whew, but then what the fuck? THat shit hurt. The ulcers where about the same, but the pain was displaced cause there were three of them. Because they bled like crazy, I was also a bit out of it each time they flared up. This back spazm turned me upside down.

All is well now, but I do have a sore back.



In other news, The Jeff informed me of a new word (probably not totally new) AssQuake. Yes, for 'dem powerful farts that tear through car seats and send ripples of fear (mostly of the smell) to us poor humans. AssQuake.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home