Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Friday, July 08, 2005

And then there were more...


Birds. Those feathery flying things that crap everywhere. At least they eat bugs, right?

Anyway, a pair had decided to nest in our apartment's enterance. Here you see the nest Version 3.2 adorning the "whatever the hell you call it." Versions 1 and 2 didn't make it in previous years. I think the city knocked 'em down. Version 3.1 was stoned by little kids, and yet these tenacious little swallows rebuilt what was left of 3.1 to make a happy home for 4 new little chicky nuggets...I mean baby birds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home