Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Carpet Stain

No pictures for this one.

Now kids say the darndest things and all, but they also do weird shit that you usually are never prepared for. Enter the "Carpet Stain!!!" (just pretend you hear Hitchcock type music).

Ah, what a busy day it was today. I had two morning classes which went a bit over time. Kumiko had shopping and cleaning to take care of. Billy had his homework. We were all doing things today. Busy busy busy.

During my second class of this morning, apparently Billy wanted to use the toilet. He has gotten used to using it since he started pre-school. Now he wants to use it more often than not. That said, after class, I went to relieve myself there were 4 tiny logs in the toilet. Not floating, but tiny 3 year old kid produced shit logs. I (as most people do) stated the obvious, "Billy pooped?" loud enough for Kumiko to hear. "He did?" was the reply.

Okay, now this is a real puzzle. The kid usually announces things like Billy Droppings proudly. This morning, he refused to admit that he...Shit in the toilet. That's all well and fine, but someone needs to wipe his ass. Whether that someone is himself or someone unlucky enough to be on 'doodie' it only matters that his ass is wiped. Apparently, since he denied pooping to both his mommy and to himself (before I asked) the act of wiping didn't occur as it should have.

Now I was a bit confused. Billy had appeared behind me to see in the toilet. He was still denying all. Believe it or not, his shit was in the toilet.

Now I take you this evening. Lets just say that time had passed. Kumiko made it back from a meeting at about 8:30. Billy and I didn't go cause we were tired. About the time Kumiko started cooking, Billy started complaining about something on the carpet. I investigated, and the mystery of the wiping of the ass was solved. I guess you can say that he did it himself. Yup, there was a shit stain on our shaggy carpet.

I am pretty sure I got it out. Soda water, baking soda, vinegar, shampoo, and some other chemicals that I am pretty sure are used for cleaning up shit. At least the carpet is white again.

Have a nice day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home