Seldom Told

WARNING!!! Just when you thought it was safe...Dno's back and he is as nutty as ever. Sanity causes stress, and I have ample amounts of it. If you read this BLOG, be warned, little of it makes sense, but do read the archives. I must now dance. Dance with me. Feel the music...

Monday, June 06, 2005

Pepe, He is missing!!!

Oh my....I can't find Pepe. He has been missing for about a week. If anyone can find him, he is a cd/mp3 player with big ears. He has a friend named Glub who asks everybody he meets to tell him a story. If you see him, please tell him I miss him. I do understand that the harsh words Kumiko (for those of you who forget...or just don't know, she is my wife) said cut deep into your battery powered...components. However, we still made a good team. I put batteries in you, slapped a cd down in you, and put the ear buds on and...and you played the audio files!!!!!!!! Oh boo hooo hoooooo!!! PPPEEEEEEpppeeeeeeee!!!

==============================
Pepe really is missing. I think he might be in the trunk of my wife's car. Why there? Ask her (she might tell you that I put him there, lies...lies, maybe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home